Tuesday, February 12, 2013

So This is a Blizzard...


      This past weekend, a crazy blizzard hit the New England area and New York. While at first I didn’t realize what it meant, I soon discovered that it was possible to have two feet or more of snow. People’s cars got stuck. At Trinity, Buildings and Ground was out, shoveling snow and making sure that we had places to walk. Since the roads and two of our dining halls were closed, we had too many kids in our main dining hall trying to get food when we didn’t have enough workers there. While I spent Friday sledding and Saturday enjoying the snow, I came to appreciate everyone who made sure that we were all safe. 
    The blizzard was called Nemo which I remembered was my sister's nicknamed. After talking with her, it turns out she was a little angry this weekend and wanted to come visit me, but instead of doing so, she sent some snow my way.
   On Saturday, I went out to take some pictures of campus and down below you’ll find some of these. My Idaho friends, what would we do if we got this much snow?

This is part of the Main Quad on Campus. Usually I see students sitting on the benches and during the spring, students play Frisbee.

There's just so much snow!







No comments:

Post a Comment